Monday: 8am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 6pm
Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Friday: 8am - 3pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Happy New Year from the best Henderson dentist, Densley Dental! In 2023, it’s important to take the time to reflect on our dental health and make sure we’re taking the necessary steps to keep our teeth and gums healthy. Here are some tips for a healthier smile in the new year:
1. Brush and floss regularly. Brushing and flossing twice a day is essential for keeping your teeth and gums healthy. Make sure to brush for two minutes each time and floss at least once a day.
2. Visit your dentist regularly. Regular dental check-ups are important for catching any potential problems early on and preventing more serious issues from developing. At Densley Dental, we recommend visiting us every six months for a check-up and cleaning.
3. Eat a balanced diet. Eating a balanced diet is important for your overall health, including your dental health. Make sure to include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet, as well as foods that are low in sugar.
4. Know when to seek emergency dentistry. If you experience a dental emergency, it’s important to seek treatment right away. At Densley Dental, we offer emergency dentistry in Henderson, Nevada. Don’t hesitate to give us a call if you experience a dental emergency.
5. Wear a mouthguard when playing sports. Wearing a mouthguard can help protect your teeth and gums from injury while playing sports.
6. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol. Smoking and drinking alcohol can have a negative impact on your oral health. If you do choose to drink, make sure to do so in moderation.
We hope these tips help you keep your smile healthy and bright in 2023! If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (702) 212-6641. We look forward to seeing you soon!